Dental Health Buzz
Dental health is serious business. Too many people have dental problems that are damaging their health and seriously impacting the quality of their life. Sadly, most dental problems are preventable. No one needs to lose their teeth or have mouth inflammation that increases their risk for many diseases.
Our goal at Dental Health Buzz is to provide all the information you need to reduce health risks caused by oral inflammation, to make sure you have a nice smile for your entire life, never lose your teeth, and minimize your need for dental treatment.
Dr Michael Pierquet
Dr. Pierquet is a practicing dentist for the past 30 years, and has trained extensively in treating advanced cosmetic cases and creating beautiful "Hand Crafted Smiles," as well as using mini dental implants to replace missing teeth. He is the author of the book The Mouth-Body Connection, and the video series Bleeding Gums: The Silent Killer. Dr Pierquet has a special interest in the complex interrelationship between the health of the mouth and the overall health.
- University of Wisconsin- Green Bay. Graduated highest honors with a degree in human biology
- Marquette University School of Dentistry. Graduated high honors.
- Veteran’s Hospital in Portland, Oregon. A one year general practice residency with advanced training in all areas of dentistry.
- United States Dental Institute with 280 hours of orthodontic training over a 2 year period.
- The Center for Advanced Dental Studies which included 21 days of advanced training in diagnosing and treating bite related problems, head and neck pain, and TMJ Syndrome, with the world renowned Dr. Peter Dawson and Dr. Mark Piper.
- The Center for Professional Development which included 3 years of training with nationally known Dr Michael Shuster in the area of practice management and comprehensive care.
- The Center for Advanced Esthetics for advanced training in porcelain veneers, smile makeovers, and cosmetics with world renowned cosmetic dentists Dr. Larry Rosenthal, and Dr. Bill Dickerson (founder of the Las Vegas Institute).
- Numerous 1-4 day seminars on all aspects of dentistry with emphasis on comprehensive care, “whole body” dentistry, cosmetics, bonding, veneers, and occlusion (bite relationships).
- In private care practice since 1984.
- Author of Bleeding Gums: The Silent Killer
- Author of Anti-Inflammation Dentistry
- Founding Member, American Association of Oral/Systemic Health
The Mini Dental Implant Center Of Germantown, WI
Dr Pierquet's limits his practice to mini implant dentistry, including replacement of single and multiple teeth, implant dentures, and replacing dentures with teeth that stay in.